Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Top 5 List - Thrillers

Today's Top 5 List is "Thrillers"
What makes us do Dare Devilish things? Is it the adrenaline rush we receive? Is it bragging rights? Is it another item on your Bucket List? Here are my "Top 5 most Thrill Seeking Adventures".

1. As previously noted in the Top 5 List - Vacation Spots - I rode in a glass bottom helicopter over the Iguazu Falls, in South America. What a Rush that was!
2. The Griffon - Busch Gardens, Williamsburg Virginia - a roller coaster that takes you up more than 200 feet in the air, only to take you 90 degrees straight down at racing speeds of 70 miles per hour! Okay, I checked that off my Bucket List, and will not be riding it again... Scary!
3. White Water Rafting in West Virginia down the Lower Gauley River... After I signed the waiver for my life, it was a spectacular ride!
4. The adrenaline rush from riding (not driving) on a motorcycle down Lombard Street in San Fransisco!
5. Taking a surfing lesson in rough waters at Nags head, NC. So fun!! Yes, that is me.

I want to know yours! What are your top 5 Thrillers?

No comments:

Post a Comment