Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wishpot


With the holidays fast approaching, I have already started thinking about what gifts we are going to be giving our loved ones.  I am a planner and it is very important for me not to procrastinate on these types of things.  



Much of our family lives far away, so I am asked what relatives should get the girls for holidays.  Our relatives simply don't know what the girls do or don't have already because they don't get to see them on a regular basis.  And those of you with children know, they change in the blink of an eye. Also, I often I come across a gift that I think will be perfect for one of my family members, to only totally forget about it when their birthday or Christmas rolls around and then there I am, totally stumped on what to get them.  


I have recently discovered a website that solves this problem of mine.  It is called Wishpot.  Wishpot is an online service that lets you add anything you want to your Wishpot wish list or registry. It’s perfect for your, gift list, birthday wish list, wedding registry, honeymoon registry, baby registry, Christmas list, and much more.  


Download the wishpot button (it goes in your bookmarks bar) and add the things you love from any store - to your lists. Use Wishpot to keep track of gift ideas and to organize your shopping.  


You can make your families wish-lists public so that relatives and friends can access them.  Then keep your gift ideas for others private for your eyes only.  My father-in-law is particularly hard to shop for - what do you get for a man that has everything?  Well, if I find something for him, I will simply add it to my gift list for him and when I need an idea, I will know exactly where to find it - I'll head straight to my Wishpot!


No comments:

Post a Comment