Saturday, January 2, 2010

Storage Solutions - Home Renovation

Are you a pack rat? That's okay if you are, but store your items in proper containers. We are getting ready to begin a major renovation in our home. We are remodeling the unfinished attic into two bedrooms, a full bath, and a lounge. I cannot wait! I will be sure to take pictures and share this project with you from start to finish. The first step is clearing everything out of the attic (keep in mind that we have been in our home for 11 years). Luckily, I have been storing my stuff (ie, holiday decorations, keepsake items, etc) in containers.
This has made the 1st step a breeze!
New ~ collapsible canvas baskets from Pottery Barn
Latch storage boxes from Target hold most anything!

I love these Green Storage Boxes from CostSaving2U.com

No comments:

Post a Comment