Monday, January 11, 2010

Little Girls Room - Freshcut by Heather Bailey

I realized that I never really posted much about the little girls room that I designed for my daughter, Savannah Rose.  When we found out we were having another girl (sweet Matilda Jane), we decided that Matilda would get the nursery and Savannah would get a new "big girl room" (though she wasn't too much of a big girl only being 16-months at the time).  So I thought I would share some more pictures with you of the things that I made for her room.

All of the fabric used (besides the polka-dot quilt backing) is Heather Bailey's Freshcut.  These are all my own original designs (though I did use some clip-art templates for my fabric artwork), so if there is anything you would like a tutorial on, I would be happy to share my "how-to" with you as well - just leave me a comment!


Art Work, Quilt, Applique "S" pillow, and Floor Pillow


Quilt - Twin Size



Applique "S" Pillow, Fun Small Pillow with Yo-Yo accent

Fabric Coved Lamp Shade with Fabric Yo-Yo Accent



Close-up of Lamp Shade



Elephant Fabric Art Work - Fabric Covered Photo Mat



Little Chick Art Work - Fabric Covered Photo Mat



Lion and Whale Fabric Art Work - Fabric Covered Photo Mat



Twin Size Quilt on Crib



Rocking Chair with "S" Applique Pillow


Floor Pillow


Window Valence


Cottage Mama's Note: I used clip-art templates from Martha Stewart's website.  I enlarged them to my desired sized and broke them down into separate pieces to create my fabric artwork.  Click here to find the templates.  Again, if you would like any instruction or tips on how to make these items, please don't hesitate to leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment