Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Snowy Cottage Home


We got almost a foot of snow here yesterday at The Cottage Home!  I guess this is what you would call a white Christmas.  I just had to post this picture of our house all snowy and white.  I usually prefer our home in the Summer months with all the greenery growing up the side of the house, but as I was outside taking this picture, I was in awe of what beauty the snow has brought us.

I love old homes - our cottage home was built in 1934.  I cannot foresee my family and I ever living in a newer home, my husband and I feel that the older the better.  There is something so comforting about living in a home that you know has a history, that has been around since before you had even set foot on this earth.  I feel so blessed that we have been given the opportunity to make this house our home.  Here are a few more pictures of our Snowy Cottage Home.


The vineyard my husband planted on our property - we make our own wine.


Well on our property - no longer working, but charming nevertheless.


Side-View of The Cottage Home

Cottage Mama's Note: One of these days I will post some interior photos of what we have done with our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment